Decalogue/Decalogue Sword and Neo Decalogue
An evil opposite of the Ten Commandments and Lucia Raregroove's primary and strongest weapon. It has the almost the same special forms and abilities as the Ten Commandments except it is powered by a Dark Bring. Its final form, Dark Emelia is named after Lucia's mother. Decalogue is shattered in a battle between Haru and Lucia, then Lucia returns with a much more powerful version of it, Neo Decalogue.
Lucia is the self-proclaimed Dark Bring master, meaning his power is about the same (or greater)of Haru's. He is a skilled swordsman, and is very powerful. He also possesses the dark bring, Sinclair its main ability is the creation of a warped dimensional space that has enough pressure to annihilate anything. Lucia also possesses Decalogue,the sword that was given to him by Haja, the sword like Haru's, (although it is a dark bring) possesses abilities and techniques identical to Ten Commandments. Lucia was bestowed this sword when he became the new ruler of Demon Card.
- Default Form/Form 1 - Dark Eisenmeteor: The original form of the Ten Commandments, it's a plain metal sword that can't be blocked from magic attacks. It was later destroyed by Haru, though Lucia gets an upgraded one soon after.
- Form 2 - Dark Explosion: A sword with no proper cutting edge but creates a powerful explosion on contact with the enemy.
- Form 3 - Dark Silfarion: This sword allows the Dark Bring Master to become extremely light, granting great speed and the ability to create blades of air for long-ranged attacks. Silfarion can also be used with Explosion to create a special attack called "Bombing Dive" ("Twelve Wings of the Explosive Dragon") which fires explosive blades at the enemy. However, the Silfarion is relatively weak as a melee weapon and is no more than a normal sword for attacking.
- Form 4 - Dark Runesave: A unique jagged sword which cannot cut anything physical but can cut things without a tangible form like lightning, fire, water, magic, energy or smoke. Later, in a battle between Haru and Lucia, Lucia uses his Decalogue Runesave to seal Haru's Runesave, making him unable to block his magic attacks.
- Form 5 - Dark Blue Crimson: The Ten Commandments splits into two blades with one having the properties of fire and the other having the properties of ice. The fire and ice can also be used as ranged attacks. To use the sword to its full potential, the user needs to be ambidextrous, making this sword hard to use for Lucia since he is right-handed. This sword is also useful in fending off attacks from two opponents simultaneously. Lucia's version has a scaly dragon like appearance.
- Form 6 - Dark Mel Force: The sword of air, this form allows the user to fire powerful bursts of air at the enemy to blow them away and paralyze them.
- Form 7 - Dark Gravity Core: An incredibly destructive sword that is able to cut through very hard things. However, the trade off is its extremely heavy weight and thus requiring great strength to use. Although more powerful than Explosion, it's a very difficult blade to utilize. Lucia usually jumps/swings up before switching to Gravity Core for maximum damage.
- Form 8 - Dark Million Suns: Meaning "the force of a million suns." A sword whose blade is composed purely of Light, the holy light generally blinds opponents and dispels darkness. Though as the evil counterpart of the Ten Commandments, it is probably composed of darkness and dispels light.
- Form 9 - Dark Sacrifar: The most destructive of all the forms, Sacrifar is a frightening blade of bloodlust that trades the user's emotion and will for the power of Carnage. Only Lucia was ever able to remain in control while using the Decalogue version of Sacrifar due to evil being controlled by evil, albeit while ruining his left hand.
- Form 10 - Dark Emilia: Most powerful form of Decalogue, it is named after Lucia's mother. It represents Lucia's hatred and harnesses the full power of Darkness itself. It was first used against Haru in their final battle.