Rave Master: Fighting Live is a video game of Hiro Mashima's Rave Master series. The game was released on March 20, 2002 in Japan by Konami for the GameCube. In all it has 13 playable characters.
- Japan: March 20, 2002
- North America: March 8, 2005
- North America: T for Teen
- Japan: ?
Genres: Fighting Game
Game Modes: Single Player, Multiplayer
- Aniki - Complete story mode with Musica
- Beast King - Complete story mode with Haru Glory in hard mode without using any continues and defeat Beast King
- Gale Glory - Complete story mode with Shuda.
- Gale Raregroove - Beat story mode with Haru.
- Poosya - Complete story mode with Elie.
- Sieg Hart - Complete story mode with Go
- Outlaw - Complete free mode in a 2-on-1 setting with Aniki in hard mode.
- Reina - Enter the following buttons, Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, during the title screen.